[Baylisa] Save the environment and win iPhone 6 (contest from CleanBayArea)

Roy Rapoport rsr at inorganic.org
Fri Jan 16 08:26:39 PST 2015

On 1/15/15 11:33 PM, Victor Gichun wrote:
> Hi everyone, this is Victor Gichun with CleanBayArea.

Shocked I am not.  For those who haven't looked at the archives lately,
allow me to summarize activity on this mailing list over the last four
months:

December: 3 emails, all from Victor Gichun, promoting his business
November: 1 email, from Victor Gichun
October: 1 email, from Victor Gichun
September: 1 email, from Robert Novak.  Non-commercial.  Yay.

In true open-source fashion, I can of course unsubscribe and avoid the
annoyance.  The question, however, is: Is this what we want this mailing
list to be? Should we just make Victor Gichun the admin for this mailing
list and admit it's a distribution list for CleanBayArea spam?

-roy