[Baylisa] Save the environment and win iPhone 6 (contest from CleanBayArea)

Robert Novak rnovak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 08:59:48 PST 2015

You forgot...

January: 1 email from Roy complaining about the wrong kind of content on
the list. Ironic.

While I was on the board, I told Victor that it was okay to post once a
month.

Clean Bay Area has provided much-appreciated financial support to BayLISA
in the past few months and is likely to do so in the future. As I'm no
longer on the board, I'm not in a position to revoke that authorization,
and given the other activity on the list I don't feel any reason to
advocate the same. I would recommend civilly reaching out to the board if
you want to change this recommendation.

Another option would be to help generate the sort of traffic you'd like to
see on the list. Post questions, conversation starters, polls, ideas for
future meetings and events, etc. I can whole-heartedly advocate this, for
you and for anyone else on the list.

This might not be as rewarding as complaining loudly and unproductively to
several hundred people, but it might be productive, and actually stand some
risk of getting to where you seem to want things to go.

Robert