[Baylisa] Save the environment and win iPhone 6 (contest from CleanBayArea)

Victor Gichun atilekt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 23:33:40 PST 2015

Hi everyone, this is Victor Gichun with CleanBayArea.

I’ve just come home from the latest Baylisa’s meetup.

Thank you Baylisa and Sunay Tripathy for a very interesting presentation, bear and pizza.

I'd like to announce a contest which CleanBayArea has just ran: "Save the environment and win iPhone 6”

Whoever can get rid of the most used computers, servers, laptops, networking and electronic equipment win the prize Brand New Black iPhone 6 128Gb.

To take part in the contest please connect with me by email contact at cleanbayarea.com <mailto:contact at cleanbayarea.com> or phone 408-402-1073

Let's Keep Bay Area Clean!

Sincerely yours,
Victor Gichun