Next BayLISA board meeting (4/4/11 7:30pm) and BLW (BayLISA Wheels) group

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Wed Mar 30 16:10:47 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

The next meeting of the BayLISA Board of Directors is this coming
Monday, April 4, 7:30pm PT, in downtown Mountain View. As the board
secretary and the facility host for the board meeting, I'd like to
invite interested members of BayLISA to join us for this or any board
meeting.

BayLISA is run by volunteers; if you're interested in helping
coordinate activities, or are thinking about running for a seat on the
board of directors this fall, it's a great opportunity to start
getting familiar with the inner workings of the board and getting
involved.

If you do want to join us at the next board meeting, please email me
directly for details and directions.

Also, I'd like to remind you that we have a mailing list called
BayLISA Wheels (blw at baylisa) which is for board members past and
present, and anyone else interested in discussing the operation of the
organization. It's a fairly low volume list most of the time, but it's
a good list to join if you are thinking about getting more involved
with the organization. See http://www.baylisa.org/services.shtml for
instructions on joining the mailing lists.

Thanks,
Robert Novak
BayLISA Secretary/Cheerleader