clueful home ISP recommendation?

Bryan McDonald bigmac at invisibleit.com
Mon Jun 11 09:40:02 PDT 2007

I have to say that I switched away from AT&T to Comcast a few months
ago, and in the first week had 4 guys out to fix it, and the associate
TV issues that came up, until I found a good tech, who replaced the
corroding copper in the street out in front of the house...and since
then it has been very consistent.  I am using the 3 services, phone,
Internet, and cable, working well now.  Just tested the speed...

Download Speed: 16024 kbps (2003 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 2649 kbps (331.1 KB/sec transfer rate)

Bryan McDonald
(650) 605-6455