Technical Conference Tech Sessions Pass

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Wed Jun 6 13:55:55 PDT 2007

The 2007 USENIX Annual Technical conference is fast approaching.  We will
be having the June meeting onsite at the conference to facilitate people
who are attending the conference to more easily attend our meeting, and to
expose BayLISA members to the great resources available at these kind of
conferences.  BayLISA attendees will be able to attend the BOFs as well.

We are having a raffle for one Technical Conference Tech Sessions Pass.
We'll have to clarify with Anne Dickinson from USENIX if this is a 3 day
pass or 1 day pass, but whatever the case, this is of great value.

How do you become eligible for this raffle?

2 - Be willing to give a review of your experience (Doesn't have to be too
complicated.. just share with the rest of us BayLISAites about what the
Tech conference was like).

You are not required to be a BayLISA member, but BayLISA members who are
interested will get 2 entries into this raffle giving them a little bit of
an edge.  Thank you for your continued appreciation and assistance in
keeping BayLISA running with your contributions.

--
Jennifer Davis
BayLISA Board of Directors