clueful home ISP recommendation?

Eric Sorenson eric at explosive.net
Mon Jun 4 18:27:16 PDT 2007

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007, Michael T. Halligan wrote:

> All DSL providers suck. Any company trying to provide a service to consumers
> on maybe a 15% margin is going to suck.

I moved over to sonic.net dsl as we're turning down the explosive.net
Speakeasy T1. So far I've been amazed at how well their sales,
install, support and technical organizations hang together. I think
the most impressive thing was when I went to check on their web
"member tools" to see if I could request reverse delegation updates.
Their CGI doesn't send in a support request, it actually lets you
*modify the PTRs* for your delegated IPs with an apologetic message
"please allow up to two hours for changes to propagate." Class act.

--
 - Eric Sorenson - N37 17.255 W121 55.738  - http://ahpook.vox.com/  -