clueful home ISP recommendation?

cerise at armory.com cerise at armory.com
Mon Jun 4 15:09:17 PDT 2007

I use Speakeasy for my DSL -- a 6M/1M ADSL.  I've been quite happy with it.
Their support has yet to blame my linux box for their problems which have
been few and far between over the last year and a half or so.

I know of one bad experience with Speakeasy.  Deep Thought (d.armory.com)
was down for a while as the result of a DDoS attack.  Their network admins
added a block -- which was reasonable -- but didn't take it down until a
few days later which was long after the attack had ceased.

In spcecdt's words: "I can no longer recommend Speakeasy for business class
24/7 internet service."

-Phil/CERisE