RT vs Bugzilla

Fabrice Nye fabrice at life.net
Mon Mar 6 13:57:05 PST 2006

Danny,

I am not familiar with Bugzilla, and have avoided it because I was
not looking for a bug tracker. I remember looking at several
packages, and because I wanted something that would support
everything going through e-mail, I tried OTRS. I was pretty pleased
with it, in particular the ability to customize pretty finely. I
think I found it to have features that matched my requirements better
than RT. For a variety of reasons, I did not go past the
proof-of-concept phase.

Fabrice