Bay Area home internet

Brent Chapman Brent at greatcircle.com
Thu Aug 17 10:02:20 PDT 2006

At 11:03 AM -0700 8/16/06, John Costello wrote:
>I know a few people in the Bay Area who liked Speakeasy.net (one formerly
>in Marin, one currently in Berkeley, one possibly in Oakland), and I like
>them here in the PNW.

For folks in the Bay Area, local ISP Sonic.net is what Speakeasy.net
used to be (tech-savvy, good customer service, and particularly good
at dealing with experts like us as customers) for about 1/2 the
price...  When I moved to SF a few months ago, I just couldn't
justify continuing to pay Speakeasy's price, so I switched to Sonic,
and I've been very happy with them.

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman <brent at greatcircle.com> -- Great Circle Associates, Inc.
Specializing in network infrastructure for Silicon Valley since 1989