Discount to San Jose .NET class at SANS

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Tue Sep 20 13:53:32 PDT 2005

BayLISA members receive a 5% discount for the San Jose .NET class.  Please
contact blw at baylisa.org for more details.

(Following is from David Rice with information about the class.)

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to personally invite you to join us for "SEC 616 .NET
Security" at SANS Silicon Valley 2005 on September 25th . 29th. The .NET
Security courseware is the premier offering of security-specific issues
related to desktop and web-based applications as well as web services
technologies.

There are no other .NET courses in the industry that comprehensively
address the concerns of administrators, program managers, and developers
within a 5 day period. There is an incredible amount of information packed
into every day. No one is shortchanged and everyone leaves having learned
critical information. As one student declared in SANSFIRE Atlanta, "Wow!
If you are using .NET you need this course or you are waiting for
trouble."

SEC616 is based on real-world experience with .NET applications and
supports the recently released National Security Agency's "Guide to .NET
Framework Security" for which I served as the original Program Manager. If
you or your organization is working with .NET this course is essential for
success.

Enjoy a fantastic course at a fantastic hotel in the cradle of modern
technology . Silicon Valley. I look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers,
David Rice
SANS Silicon Valley
September 25 . 29, 2005