acme micro/8anet.com

Tue Sep 20 19:23:28 PDT 2005

hi ya

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005, Tony Del Porto wrote:

> Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about Acme Microsystems/
> 8anet.com? They have the right machine at the right price but I'm a
> little disturbed that their sales person uses a yahoo.com e-mail
> address. I've been buying from Iron Systems, but they don't have what
> I need this time.

if they have it in stock,
call them and show up within the hr for pickup ..

they've carried some stuff ( 3ware ) in stock which is when i go there
to pickup stuff withing the hr

- for chassis ... most everybody sells the same vendor's chassis
	#
	# these guys tend to have random stuff in stock
	# in the past for me, when folks insists on non-1u chassis
	#
	http://www.anova.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=6
	http://www.anova.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=4

note that most all pc stores and websites does NOT have inventory ... they
just go pick it up within the hr of getting your credit card info

the extra "i need it now and can i pickup within the hr" is what
makes a good vendor/distributor or just a shop w/ zero inventory
that buy's from someone else before shipping to you with their addons

c ya
alvin