Exchange replacements

Roy S. Rapoport rsr at inorganic.org
Mon Sep 19 18:35:08 PDT 2005

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 06:05:00PM -0700, Michael T. Halligan wrote:
> Patti,
>
> Scalix, Mirapoint, and Communigate are the best of breed.. Supposedly

We've not been incredibly impressed here with Communigate (I don't mean
that as a euphemism for "it really really sucked," just ... eh).  On the
other hand, I just hired a mail engineering that had some work with UC
Berkeley's efforts at using Communigate, and mentioning the product to him
is a good way to get him to spit blood.

-roy