[baylisa] Less worthless DSL providers?

Michael T. Halligan michael at halligan.org
Wed Sep 14 14:53:02 PDT 2005

David,

Thanks for the information.  It looks like everybody is recommending
Cliq & RawBandwidth time and time again
when this question gets asked.  Looking at the pricing though, around
$225 per month. I'm wondering what comparable
pricing for a point to point T1 between my home & datacenter might be.

--
Michael T. Halligan
Chief Technology Officer