basic cacti help

Jesse Adelman jesse at boldandbusted.com
Sat Oct 15 16:11:40 PDT 2005

I'm also available for not-so-serious, yet, interestingly, paid Cacti
setup and configuration consulting. ;)

Of course, all of the "basic" cacti help you need can be found in the
Documentation section on cacti.net, and more help is available in the
Cacti forums.

Cheers,

Jesse Adelman
http://resume.boldandbusted.com/