Reminder - October 20, 2005 - Brent Chapman - General Meeting

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Sun Oct 16 20:48:08 PDT 2005

Just a reminder that this Thursday is the monthly meeting of BayLISA with
Brent Chapman speaking on Incident Command for IT.  For those people who
don't know, he is also one of the co-authors of "Building Internet
Firewalls".  Even better is that Elizabeth Zwicky will be MC-ing the
meeting, one of the other co-authors of this great reference book.  Maybe
we can convince them to come out with a new edition!

USENIX is sponsoring the meeting, so we will be having pizza!  Please do
RSVP (if you haven't already) so we have an idea of how many people are
coming.

Also those people who have received books, please do send me a review!  If
you need a bit of guidance, check out Mark Langston's helpful "Writing a
Book Review for BayLISA" http://www.baylisa.org/library/bookReview.shtml
It doesn't have to be very long, just give us your honest thoughts.

Don't forget to register for BaySUG.  It is limited in number!
http://www.usenix.org/events/baysug05/

Remember, if you want to run for Board, please do send a mail to
blw at baylisa.org with a candidate statement!

Jennifer