basic cacti help

Dan Bethe dan_bethe at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 11:45:14 PDT 2005

Hi all.  I know that some of you here have cacti experience (cacti.net, the
rrdtool-based successor to mrtg) because I've found some of you on the open
source software support sites!  That's really great, but I am afraid I don't
need serious consulting at this point.  If anyone has a firm grasp on cacti
basics and would like to help out the community, I'd love to chat in #cacti on
irc.freenode.net and maybe we can help each other out on some things.  Thanks!