Location..

Tim Pozar pozar at lns.com
Fri Oct 14 04:25:08 PDT 2005

A quick $0.02...

When I ran the Bay Area Wireless User Group meetings, we tried to
scatter them around the Bay as much as possible.  Some of this was
driven on what venues we could get such as what vendors would
accommodate us.

We found that we would get about 3 times the attendance for South Bay
meetings than north.  Much to my chagrin as I live in San Francisco.

Tim
--
1978 45th Ave / San Francisco CA 94116 / USA // POTS: +1 415 665 3790
  GPG Fingerprint: 4821 CFDA 06E7 49F3 BF05  3F02 11E3 390F 8338 5B04