Location..

Robert Hajime Lanning lanning at lanning.cc
Thu Oct 13 14:16:52 PDT 2005

<quote who="Jennifer Davis">
> Not true.  Core attendance of current BayLISA meetings is from
> South Bay because the meetings are in south bay.  We've had more
> or less depending on where the meetings are held.

>From someone who sporadicly attends the meetings...

I may live in San Jose (680/101 & McKee), but I work in Scotts Valley.
So, unless the meetings are on weekends, there is no way I will be
attending anything north of Mountain View/Milpitas.

I have been able to get co-workers to attend sometimes, when the
talk is something they are interested in.

I really think the only answer is regular regional meetings.

--
And, did Guloka think the Ulus were too ugly to save?
                                         -Centauri