Location..

Jesse Adelman jesse at boldandbusted.com
Sun Oct 9 01:50:22 PDT 2005

Hello. I'm not a Bay-LISA member, just a lurking Linux SysAdmin in SF.
Might I suggest setting up Mod_Survey to generate a web-based survey
for such questions? It exports to a wide variety of formats (SPSS, CSV,
Excel, Access, etc.), and is well supportd. I really like it, have
installed it for a few clients, and it is pretty easy to use if you
know HTML, or any tag-based markup.

http://gathering.itm.mh.se/modsurvey/

Cheers,
Jesse Adelman