Changing subject body and subject header

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Aug 10 04:17:25 PDT 2005

Quoting Roy S. Rapoport (rsr at inorganic.org):

> But the thing is, I don't *care* about whether or not I can access the
> archives or the minutes.

On the other hand, the discussion about wireless standards has been
quite winning.  So:  My now-antique Lucent Orinoco Gold PCMCIA card is
still a winner, since OSes of interest long ago developed outstanding
support and since 802.11b remains the lingua franca, assuming you take
care of authentication and encryption higher up in the stack.  801.1X?
Fine, but modulo key-management issues, SSH/SSL Work for Me<tm>.

> I love Rick's faucets!

Alas, couldn't prove it.  They wanted a blood test.