Changing subject body and subject header

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Tue Aug 9 15:13:13 PDT 2005

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005, Roy S. Rapoport wrote:

> But the thing is, I don't *care* about whether or not I can access the
> archives or the minutes.  And I don't care about your dispute with the
> Moens -- I don't know either of you (though I love Rick's faucets!), and
> your arguments do not seem to be particularly relevant to me or what I
> get out of BayLISA as long as you don't pollute the mailing lists with
> your vendettas.  Seriously, why can't you go out and duel to the death
> or something? That'd at least be interesting.  I'm willing to loan the
> firearms or epees, if equipment is what's holding you back.

For the record, as I have zero desire to deal with the Mark Langstons of
the world and have Better Things To Do With My Time, I have resigned
from the BayLisa board.

In all honesty, I ran because there were fewer candidates than there were
open seats -- and because a board member asked me to. I'm not a sysadmin
(I'm a developer who has, on occasion, been a meta-sysadmin in that I
developed sysadmin tools), though I, like you, enjoy the monthly meetings
I attend.

--
_Deirdre  web / blog: http://deirdre.net/
yarn: http://fuzzyorange.com    cat's blog: http://fuzzyorange.com/vsd/