Cisco moves even more to china.

Nicole nicole at unixgirl.com
Thu Sep 23 16:51:19 PDT 2004

 Lovely, Just lovely. Just heard On CNN, Lou Dobbs. (but can't find it on
their site)

 During a Beijing news conference John Chambers (Cisco CEO) Says "We believe in
giving something back and truly becoming a Chineese company."  "China will
become the IT center or the world" "China will become the largest economy in the
world."

 CNN Reports: Cisco is investing 32 Million into Changi and is training
10's of thousands of Chineese university students in Cisco technology.

 So.. I guess we will be cranking out those H1b's...Plan to kiss your raises
and or jobs bye bye to some specialized cheap imported Cisco trained networking
person from China.

 *SIGH*

  Nicole

--
*******                |\ __ /|   (`\             *******
 *   *                 | o_o  |__  ) )             *   *

 Skepticism is only un-American if your a republican.. and or you watch FOX
news.
       - NMH

 I like Nader - But I hate Bush even more -  Vote Kerry 2004!
        -- NMH

 Sadly too many people can't take the truth, so instead they opt for the most
appealing liar
        -- Bill Maher

 I hate to see a woman cry, but I love to hear them scream.
                --Dennis the Menace

You really get what you pay for.
   The problem is finding something that is worth what you paid for it.
         -- Anon