Peninsula Linux Users' Group, Thursday, Sep 23, 2004

William R Ward bill at wards.net
Tue Sep 21 14:26:12 PDT 2004

We have a meeting of the Peninsula Linux Users' Group (PenLUG) this
week!  Here are the details about this meeting.  For more information
or directions go to
	http://www.penlug.org/

Our website is a TWiki; please feel free to create a user account and
modify the website if you have something to contribute.  Thanks!