SF Bay Area: Usability Activity Invitation for Email Administrators

Kristyn Greenwood Kristyn.Greenwood at oracle.com
Tue Sep 21 14:05:45 PDT 2004

Earn Starbucks Gift Certificates.

 I am looking for email administrators in the San Francisco Bay Area to
participate in a usability study. We are looking for individuals whose
primary role is to administer and maintain their organization's
electronic mail system; regardless of the type of email system
administered or the tools used. Participants may be system
administrators, database administrators, network administrator as long
as 50% of their time is spent working on the electronic mail systems.

 As a thank you for participating in the study, we are providing $20
Starbucks gift certificates to the participant, a $5 Starbucks gift
certificate to their manager/VP(s), and a $5 Starbucks gift certificate
to the individual who referred them. The purpose of the study is to
identify the types of tasks that email administrators typically perform,
and the tools that they use. It involves no travel as we would like to
visit email administrators at their place of work.

If you are an email administrator who would like to participate, please
contact me at the address below and provide a name and phone number
where you can be reached. If you know of an email administrator who
might be interested, please forward this message to them.

Thanks for your assistance, Kristyn Greenwood
Principal Usability Engineer
kristyn.greenwood at oracle.com