Imminent Death of BayLISA / July Board Meeting Invitation

Jim Hickstein jxh at jxh.com
Tue Jun 15 13:36:37 PDT 2004

> Personally, I'd like to see someone hold forth on the various stumbling
> blocks and methods of implementing CARP and pfsync on OpenBSD.  But only
> because I'm faced with doing it, and external resources seem to be
> rather scarce at the present time.

This is the sort of reason I started going to these meetings.  Yes, let's
do this one!

> We could have a rousing debate on SPF/Caller-ID/MARID/RMX/etc., but it
> may be expensive to hire the security force and ambulances.

I would fly to California to witness this one.  It matches the previous
paragraph, for me: I'm sending mail out as jxh at mirapoint.com but using my
own relay, which isn't in the TXT record at work.  Same story.  This is a
good pattern: We just need to reinforce it.