Imminent Death of BayLISA / July Board Meeting Invitation

Daniel Curry k6dlc at arrl.net
Tue Jun 15 13:19:53 PDT 2004

Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote:

> One thing might be finding out what people are interested in learning
> about as well as what problems they have (other than simply finding a
> job). A resume workshop (instead of a speaker proper) may also prove
> popular.

     I totally agree with Deirdre on having a speaker or better yet
a workshop on doing resumes. There are some of us who have many year of
experience, but do not have that four year degree. I for one could use
some help on how to write my resume to get pass that HR and/or JOBS( non
technical)person who job is to see buzz words.
     If some of you had not noticed, but Goggle is the worst case hear
in the valley. They are constantly sending out "ghost jobs."

Thank you,

--
Daniel Curry
AD5A 96DC 7556 A020 B8E7  0E4D 5D5E 9BA5 C83E 8C92