Imminent Death of BayLISA / July Board Meeting Invitation

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Tue Jun 15 13:16:13 PDT 2004

>Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:09:53 -0700
>From: "Mark C. Langston" <mark at bitshift.org>
>To: BayLISA Board <blw at baylisa.org>, baylisa <baylisa at baylisa.org>
>Subject: Re: Imminent Death of BayLISA / July Board Meeting Invitation
>Sender: owner-blw at baylisa.org

>We could have a rousing debate on SPF/Caller-ID/MARID/RMX/etc., but it
>may be expensive to hire the security force and ambulances.

On the other hand, the discussion might provide additional regexen for
postmaster at baylisa.org to filter messages at the MTA.

:-}

Peace,
david       (current hat: I'll let you guess)
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
I do not "unsubscribe" from email "services" to which I have not explicitly
subscribed.  Rather, I block spammers' access to SMTP servers I control,
and encourage others who are in a position to do so to do likewise.