UNIX scheduler product

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Tue Jun 15 11:46:31 PDT 2004

>Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:37:39 -0400
>From: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+baylisa at snew.com>
>To: baylisa at baylisa.org
>Subject: Re: UNIX scheduler product
>Sender: owner-baylisa at baylisa.org

>(pre-CA. CA buying a company tripped an expiration clause in our
>contracts usually sending us scrambling for replacements).

Hoo, boy! Does *that* ever bring back memories of a dozen years as an
MVS systems programmer (IBM mainframe-speak for "sysadmin", pretty much:
there sure wasn't much programming (per se) involved... usually :-}).

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
I do not "unsubscribe" from email "services" to which I have not explicitly
subscribed.  Rather, I block spammers' access to SMTP servers I control,
and encourage others who are in a position to do so to do likewise.