Someone to rack boxes in SF?

Benjamin Feen benjy at feen.com
Mon Jan 26 23:02:26 PST 2004

A small firm I know has a project coming up: they need to add 20
1U machines to a small compute farm.  They should be taking delivery
of the hosts within the next two weeks, and they want to have them
in production as quickly as possible.  I'm scouting around for
someone who would be able to do a quick, neat job of installing a
rack, running cable, and racking the hardware.  They can handle
everything from the OS on up -- they just need someone to deal with
the physical install.  I would expect it to be a single [long] day
of work.

This is in San Francisco; any recommendations or interest?

Thanks!
Benjy

--
Benjamin Feen