"Strong Scripting Skills" - a definition?

Michael T. Halligan michael at halligan.org
Sun Jan 25 03:06:28 PST 2004

I think it's more of an issue as to how you approach things. When I think strong
scripting skills, I think an admin who wants a solution rather than a fix. Somebody
who makes it a point to automate everything, and create strong, reproducable
solutions rather than just typing in commands time and time again.

--
Michael T. Halligan