Social Hacking [was: "Strong Scripting Skills" - a definition?]

vraptor at employees.org vraptor at employees.org
Thu Feb 5 09:57:39 PST 2004

Piotr--

My guess (and that's all it is) was that since her
degree was obtained in Canada, folks were assuming
she was Canadian and required visa sponsorship.
Though sponsorship of Canadians is easier and cheaper
than H1B, some companies won't take the time/effort.

My husband is Canadian and before we applied for
permanent residency and received his work permit, he
had to deal with this issue.

=Nadine=