SAT. 2/7 Samba's John Terpstra Meet 'N Greet

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Sat Feb 7 01:13:03 PST 2004

Heather Fox of Prentice Hall asked me - as a well connected linuxer in
this region - if I knew of some good plaves up there for a small meet
and greet.  (David Alban may be amused to know I mentioned the venues
which SIG BEER WEST has enjoyed.)  I know, most of us are simply not
windows folks.  But, if you like or want to know some current grit on
Samba - especially if you missed Jeremy's talk around the time of the
CIFS conference - then please enjoy this little meet and greet she has
thrown together.  John's got a limited time in town before his flight out.

She encourages us to pass the word around, but does want the RSVP if
you're in.

  . | .   Heather Stern
--->*<--- Starshine Technical Services
  ' | `   BALUG Webmaster