Changed: Looking for colocation In Tri State Area (now) with 50.00/mb Bandwith

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at Alameda.net
Fri Aug 6 16:22:06 PDT 2004

On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 04:13:39PM -0700, Nicole wrote:

> Oh I love replying to my own post but..
>
>  Now that my client is starting to understand 50.00 a MB may not be possible in
> CA, I have the OK to look elseware. So again I ask for any input and
> suggestions for $50/Mb pricing for a colocation pretty much anyplace in or
> around CA that is accessable by car within I guess a days drive.

I use a colocation in Phoenix (Sterling Network Services) which are pretty
good to us. But I think they are double on the bandwidth part (but that could
also be because we have two uplinks).

Might be worth to ask them.

--
Regards, Ulf.