Changed: Looking for colocation In Tri State Area (now) with 50.00/mb Bandwith

Nicole nicole at unixgirl.com
Fri Aug 6 16:13:39 PDT 2004

Oh I love replying to my own post but..

 Now that my client is starting to understand 50.00 a MB may not be possible in
CA, I have the OK to look elseware. So again I ask for any input and
suggestions for $50/Mb pricing for a colocation pretty much anyplace in or
around CA that is accessable by car within I guess a days drive.

 Thanks!

  Nicole

--
*******                |\ __ /|   (`\             *******

 I like Nader - But I hate Bush even more -  Vote Kerry 2004!
  - me

We are star stuff... We are the universe trying to figure itself out.
                --Delenn, "Babylon 5"

You really get what you pay for.
   The problem is finding something that is worth what you paid for it.

*** Spam Sucks and I get tons of it. So I have some tight spam filters.
     If any email to me bounces, please use your secret decoder ring
     and send to blabgoo at yahoo dot com  :)