Looking for inexpensive Colocation between fresno, Sacramento Area

Nicole nicole at unixgirl.com
Fri Aug 6 13:25:54 PDT 2004

 Hi All
 I have a client who is looking to colocate a server or 2 for backups off-site.
 The requirements are that it be in a less shaky part of Cal (like between
Fresno and Sacramento and that bandwidth be at ~50.00/Mb. Will be transfering
up to 750 gigs of data a month to the server. So probobly sustaining 5Mb/s for
some time each day.

 The colo part is easy, the finding it at 50/Mb is not.

 Any help, suggestions etc appreciatted

 Thanks

  Nicole

--

 I like Nader - But I hate Bush even more -  Vote Kerry 2004!
  - me

We are star stuff... We are the universe trying to figure itself out.
                --Delenn, "Babylon 5"

You really get what you pay for.
   The problem is finding something that is worth what you paid for it.