Changed: Looking for colocation In Tri State Area (now) with 50.00/mb Bandwith

Jim Hickstein jxh at jxh.com
Fri Aug 6 17:38:13 PDT 2004

Not sure about pricing, but check out meer.net.  Good prices, and
_excellent_ service; I've used them for many years.

In fact, here's an endorsement: Not one of the partners in IMAP Partners is
still living in California, but our machines are still with meer.net in
Sunnyvale because we dare not risk another co-lo provider anywhere.  And
they're my ISP in St. Paul (.mn.us) because, basically, everyone else lost
my business.

Also check out virtual hosting (if this will do) at servercentral.com.  I
picked Chicago.  I didn't end up using them, for other reasons, but they
seemed pretty good.