LISA & Fire?

cat cat at usenix.org
Mon Oct 27 09:43:36 PST 2003

Hello all,

I'm writing from LISA03 to let everyone know that the Conference is on
as as scheduled.  Yes, the smoke is pretty thick outside but inside is
fine.  I have bad asthma myself and I'm doing okay.

On a personal note to San Diego locals; please accept my concern and
hope for a fast end to the fires.

Cat Allman
USENIX