LISA & Fire?

Jeff jeff at heff.net
Sun Oct 26 21:22:58 PST 2003

All,
It's pretty horrible - my family lives down there and said it's one of the
worst fires yet. They sent me some pretty horrific images this morning of
the smoke clouds. If you look at the shot of the mountains the fire burning
furthest away is actually one of the ones on the Mexican border.

http://www.heff.net/sd_fire03/

This is the first fire I haven't been down there for. They said the smoke
wasn't that bad right now due to high winds but as soon as the wind stops,
they are expecting the ash to come raining down. I know in previous fires it
was so bad you had to sweep it off your car in the morning.

-Jeff