LISA & Fire?

Joseph E. Yetter, Jr. jyetter at bluedogs.org
Sun Oct 26 21:13:51 PST 2003

Call the airport. Earlier today planes were not
leaving from the bay area for southern California.

Only I-5 is open, most other freeways are closed.
I'm told the mayor asked people to not go to work
if possible.

http://news.google.com/news?q=%2B%22san+diego%22+%2Bfire+%2Bfreew
ay&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=nn

-Joe Yetter