OY: Free Course: Implementing Effective Business Contracts (resend)

Mark C. Langston mark at bitshift.org
Wed Oct 15 11:56:34 PDT 2003

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 02:46:21PM -0400, Chuck Yerkes wrote:

> I use mutt to read mail, and w3m can render HTML text - in a pinch.
> I will argue for HTML mail over (say) PDF or (ick ick ick) .doc.
> The fact that I can't easily *bold* this word leaves me stuck
> with the same expressiveness I had on a VT100 in 1982.  That's

That's odd.  With ANSI colors and Mutt, the word "*bold*" was bolded
just fine on this end. ;)  Perhaps we should go back to the W3C and
insist they reassert the entire "content separate from format"
philosophy, and then explain to people that mailing lists carry content?

--
Mark C. Langston                                    Sr. Unix SysAdmin
mark at bitshift.org                                       mark at seti.org