David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Fri May 2 19:37:28 PDT 2003

OK; a recent thread on baylisa-jobs@ was enough to finally get me
to send out this notice.

"lists" command returns now:

>>>> lists
Majordomo at baylisa.org serves the following lists:

  babelisa                BayLISA list for women system administrators
  baylisa                 BayLISA Main List, used for BayLISA broadcast issues
  baylisa-announce        Anouncements of interest to the BayLISA community
  baylisa-jobs            BayLISA Jobs, rules at www.baylisa.org/mlists.html
  baylisa-jobs-chat       discussion list for employment-related topics
  baytest                 Test list, please ignore
  blw                     BayLISA board mailing list, closed
  chat                    informal, unmoderated list for the BayLISA community
  eblisa                  East BayLISA formation list, idle, closed
  managers                BayLISA list for discussion of sysadmin-management issue
  rsvp                    BayLISA RSVP Automated Responder
  services-tf             BayLISA "Services task force" (infrastructure)
  test                    David's test list

Use the 'info <list>' command to get more information
about a specific list.

[end of "lists" output]

Please, let us use these lists appropriately.

In particular, now that both chat@ and baylsia-jobs-chat@ exist, we
should be able to tighten down baylisa-jobs@ to be restricted to
positions (whether W-2 or 1099) available or wanted.

Please?

Thanks,
david           (current hat: postmaster at baylisa.org)
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Based on what I have seen to date, the use of Microsoft products is not
consistent with reliability.  I recommend FreeBSD for reliable systems.