Usability Testers needed

Phil_Rufin at trendmicro.com Phil_Rufin at trendmicro.com
Mon May 5 09:53:08 PDT 2003

Hi David,

Kindly post this invite to BAY LISA
Thanks
Phil

Currently, development is underway on our latest product. As part of our development process, we would like to invite 8 participants in an upcoming usability test on May 19 and 20, 2003. The test takes about 90 minutes, during which time we will ask them to use the product and they will provide us their opinion on the ease of use, designs, features, and look & feel.

Tester's profile:

Eight system administrators from medium and large companies and Application Service Providers:

o Experience/job focus implementing corporate messaging and corporate antivirus, antispam and content filtering to insure security of their corporate computing environment

o System administrators that use either InterScan Messaging Security Suite or InterScan Virus Wall that focus on SMTP messaging

o A mix of Unix, Linux, and NT administrators desired

o Experience/job focus on gateway messaging strongly preferred

o Experience/job focus on medium-to-large business messaging environments acceptable. For examples: Exchange or Notes administrators, Unix or Linux systems administrators that focus on messaging/security

Please note that the test will be conducted at:

Trend Micro, Inc. office

3rd floor, 10101 North De Anza Blvd.

Cupertino, CA 95014

To express our gratitude for their participation, we are offering a $100 remuneration to the participants who complete the test; transportation expenses will not be covered.

Note: Must be 18+ to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA).

If you are interested and meets the tester's profile, contact me at phil_rufin at trendmicro.com <mailto:phil_rufin at trendmicro.com> or call 1-800-307-5336 (enter extension number: 6337).

Sincerely,

Phil

Teofilo Monge Rufin, Jr., Ph.D.
Technical Writer/Usability Testing Coordinator
Trend Micro Inc.
10101 North De Anza Blvd
Cupertino, CA 95014
Tel. No: 1-408-863-6337 (direct)