DSL provider recommendation

Alberto Begliomini aub at infoqualis.com
Wed Jul 23 21:09:44 PDT 2003

It seems most of the people are in favor of speakeasy.com,
rawbandwith.com and meer.net, pretty much in this order.

It's interesting that nobody has mentioned Covad. Anyone have experience
with Covad? meer.net seems to use Covad.

I also found some good information on this site: http://www.dslreports.com/

Alberto