DSL provider recommendation

Wed Jul 23 18:05:31 PDT 2003

hi ya

if a business cannot afford to be offline during business
hours, they should have at least 2 dsl lines just in case
one dies in the middle of the day

outages and quality seem to vary depending on city/block location

users at home on dsl should have a backup dialup or dsl or cable
( use 2 of the 3 .. not just one way to get to the world )

c ya
alvin

nobody mentioned rawbandwidth so far... so there ya go

and if you're near charleston/san antonion, pacbell is supposed
to be installing 12Mbps-up/6Mbps-down dsl line to be done by sep/oct
time frame at roughtly the cost of business dsl line ( about $120/month )