bad customers and court cases - followup

Rob Windsor windsor at warthog.com
Tue Feb 4 18:22:34 PST 2003

On Sat, 01 Feb 2003 03:33:23 PST, verily did alvin write:

> hi ya all ...

> thanx for the "insight" ... i think its good practice
> for questions that the court will be asking too ... :-)

It doesn't hurt to pay out the $125 (er, $500, Calif, my bad) to get the
advice of an attorney, even when pursuing your claim in Small Claims court.

If the Calif JPs are anything like the midwest JPs, you'll get a judgement
that's "fair" and not necessarily "the law".  This can be good or bad.  8^)

Rob++ (was in JP court last June over rent deposit -- of course I won :)