UPS Batteries (again)

Tue Dec 23 02:41:21 PST 2003

hi ya wolfgang

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003, Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:

> jyetter at bluedogs.org (Joseph E. Yetter, Jr.) writes:
> > BTW: I've put together my house's 24v solar system, with both
> > lead-acid and gel-cells.
>
> Have you found a good high-efficiency 24vdc-input ATX power supply yet
> or ar you going to run your computers from 120vac?

you can get a +12v dc input atx ps
	http://www.Linux-1U.net/PowerSupp/DC/

- if you can do with 200W .. the smallest i know of is about the
  size of a laptop disk ( height, width, depth ) ... yes is atx compliant
  and is used and shipped ... ( mini-box.com )
	- 150W - 200W is more than enough for 1 disk and some P4
	motherboards

c ya
alvin