[baylisa] Re: Maybe BayLISA needs a new mailing list

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Sun Apr 13 07:24:55 PDT 2003

Greetings!

At 2003/04/13/05:53 -0700 David Wolfskill <david at catwhisker.org> wrote:
> * chat@		intended for BayLISA members; a catch-all for anything
> 		not listed above.  Tangential discussions from the
> 		other lists would be appropriate to divert to this list.

dc-sage has had a dc-sage-chat list (in addition to the dc-sage list,
which is for tech discussions) for years.  The only inappropriate
posts on dc-sage-chat are flames or any other posts in which members
abuse members.  I think every list whose group experiences (or
fosters) any kind of community should have a -chat (or chat@) list.

David
--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.
                                 ***