sig-beer-west this Saturday in San Francisco

Jeff Younker jeff at drinktomi.com
Thu Jul 18 09:49:52 PDT 2002

David Alban said:
> Important discussions about the TLD .beer at:
>
> dc.sage SIG-beer-west in San Francisco, CA
> Saturday, July 20th, 2002 at 6:00pm

If you're interested in similar weekly events, and a tour of
the Bay's better...er...less savory venues for embibation then
you might consider subscribing to the dive-bar list on
yahoogroups.com.

Every Tuesday they hit a different dive bar in the Bay Area,
and perform some strange little activity.  For example, there
has been Knitting Night at the Odeon, Puzzle Night at
the Ruby Room, Sewing Night at the Eagle (a gay leather bar),
Oragami Night at a bar I can't remember (a good thing),
Double-negative-dive-bar (everything had to be said as a
double negative), Moman Triva Night at The Utah, and
The Cheap Liquor Formal at The Dog Patch.  It is well worth
visiting for at least one evening.

-jeff