sig-beer-west this Saturday in San Francisco

David Alban extasia at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 17 23:00:07 PDT 2002

Important discussions about the TLD .beer at:

dc.sage SIG-beer-west in San Francisco, CA
Saturday, July 20th, 2002 at 6:00pm

This event:

   * Saturday, 07/20/2002, 18:00, at the Toronado

Coming events (third Saturdays):

   * Saturday, 08/17/2002, 18:00
   * Saturday, 09/21/2002, 18:00
   * Saturday, 10/19/2002, 18:00

San Francisco's next social event for computer sysadmins and their
ilk, dc.sage's <http://www.dc-sage.org> SIG-beer-west, will take
place on Saturday, July 20th, 2002 at the Toronado
<http://www.toronado.com> in San Francisco, CA.

Festivities will start at 18:00 (that's 6 PM) (Pacific Time) and
continue until we've all left.  The Toronado has an excellent
selection of beer, but no food.  It is perfectly okay to score food
from neighboring establishments and bring it back to the Toronado to
eat.  Also, after we are all full with beer we may roam off to a
nearby restaurant.

This event is not restricted to dc.sage members.  Please feel free to
forward this link and/or to invite friends, co-workers, and others
who might enjoy lifting a glass with sysadmins from all over the place.

Caveat: Attendees must be 21 or older, with proof of age (valid,
government-issued picture ID) to attend.

For directions to the Toronado, please use the excellent directions
at their website. <http://www.toronado.com/map.htm>

When you show up to the Toronado, you should look for some kind of
botched SIG-BEER-WEST sign.  We will try to make it obvious who we
are :-).

Non-members of dc.sage are heartily welcome to these social events.
Follow this link if you are interested in joining dc.sage.
<http://www.dc-sage.org/membership.shtml>

Any Comments, Questions, or Suggestions of Things to Do Later on That
Evening ... email David <extasiaATmindspringDOTcom>.

--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.